Sunday, July 24, 2011

$0.75 Coupon for Ritz Crackerfuls

Ritz Crackerfuls are one of mine and Luke's (my 5 year old) favorite snacks!  They are super portable - I can throw a few in my purse when we are out and about, and they are satisfying.  Head over here to print out a coupon for $0.75 off of Ritz Crackerfuls.  Remember to hit the back button and refresh to print it out twice.  The web page is in Spanish, but the coupon prints out in both English and Spanish. Safeway has these on sale for $2.50 this week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Nicole @ Nicole Clark blog said...

Thank you for the follow. not sure which blog is your main one. lEt me know if you want me to follow another one. Cannot wait to read more.

Mom Daughter Style said...

thanks for following my blog, following you back