Monday, June 27, 2011

How to earn rewards and cash when you print grocery coupons


We all know that you can save money by using coupons, but did you know that some websites will pay you or give you incentives just for printing coupons from their website?  Here is a list of some of the sites
I personally use and all are free to register! Simply click on the icons to register and start earning for all of those coupons you are printing!

Swagbucks


Search & Win

What you earn: 10 Swag Bucks for every coupon you print and redeem at your local grocery store.  Swag Bucks can be redeemed for gift cards and other prizes. I usually get Amazon.com gift cards (available at 450 Swag Bucks) and I have earned hundreds of dollars in Amazon.com gift cards since being a member.




My Points


If you send me your email address (to kellys3ps@sbcglobal.net I can send you a referral link so that we both can earn extra points!  I would appreciate it!  If not, you can simply click the link below.
My Points

What you earn: 10 points per coupon printed and redeemed. 25 bonus points when you print and redeem 10 or more coupons in a month.  Over the years I have gotten several gift cards from Wal-Mart, Old Navy, CVS, and Target.



In-Box Dollars




What you earn: Earn $0.10 for every coupon you print and redeem.You may request a check when your account is at $30. I have received one check from them since being a member, and I am on my way to earning a second one with a little over $10 in my account right now.

Learn more about couponing here.

No comments: