Sunday, January 25, 2009

File Your Taxes For Free at the IRS Website

It's that time of year again! The time when your mailbox fills with W-2s and 1099s! You guessed it - tax time! But, you might not have known that you could file them for free! If your adjusted gross income for 2008 was less than $56,000, you can use Free File at the IRS website to process and file your federal tax return.

No comments: